Jan 2006 – Present
PostNet International, Denver, CO
Manager and chief creative of the creative services
department of a mid-sized franchisor. This department
manages the brand by creating all of the company’s
advertising, marketing and communications both in print
- Conception and design multi-channel marketing
campaigns for 300+ retail locations.
- Design of all annual conference materials (including marketing emails and registration website, educational materials, PPT presentations and
- Design and copywriting of promotional materials including ads, POP materials, tradeshow displays, B2B brochures and kits, and marketing emails.
- Management of all internal communications to store owners (such as weekly and monthly newsletters)
- Management of company’s social media online promotional presence.
- Vendor management (including print partners, email marketing and pr firms).
- Art direction and planning for photo shoots.
Feb 2003 – June 2005
Thomson CenterWatch, Boston, MA
Senior Graphic Designer
Graphic designer for CenterWatch, a publishing
and information services division of Thomson Health
- Layout and pre-press production of weekly newsletters, monthly and biannual industry magazines and books.
- Design of marketing materials, web banner ads, emails, client websites and logos.
- Coordination and organization of all design and production files.
- Liaison for printers and outside clients.
2001 - Present
Leslie A Goldman, Louisville, CO
Clients include: JA Associates, Alchimie Forever, Ridgefield
Physical Therapy, Parisian Peel and the University of NH.
Online design: websites, banner ads and marketing emails.
Publication design and production: books, catalogs,
magazines and powerpoint presentations.
Promotional design: Postcards, posters, product and
cd packaging, invitations and brochures
Delias, New York, NY
Production Associate/Graphic Artist
- Production layout of Delias annual catalogs.
- Scheduling of production team to
manage print deadlines.
- Communication liaison with editorial, publishing and inventory departments.
Strategy: Adept with creating and developing innovative,
effective promotion designs to increase brand awareness and customer loyalty.
Design and Production: Experienced with developing
and creating concepts and briefs. Proven experience with
copywriting, typography, color, communication, style and
master sheets, publication design, promotional design,
identity, website design, email marketing, presentation
design, signage and pre-press.
Software: Fluent in all Adobe Creative Suite Products and
Dreamweaver. Competent with QuarkXpress and all
Microsoft Offi ce products. Comfortable with Mac and PC
environments. Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
General: Problem-solving self-starter that consistently
produces creative, high quality communications within budget and on time. Works
well independently, in teams, in branded environments
and with clients. Good organization and project
management skills. Experience managing teams, clients
and collaborating across departments. Proven attention to detail.
New School University New York, NY
Certificate in Graphic Design and Desktop Publishing.
Oberlin College Oberlin, OH
B.A., English and Psychology
Advanced design and typography classes at the School of
Visual Arts (NY) and Massachusetts College of Art (MA)